The membership of the IARIW consists of individuals who are actively interested in areas of national income and wealth and who participate in the Association in their individual capacities. Information about becoming an individual member and an individual membership application form are available elsewhere on this website.
In addition to its individual members, the Association receives the support of a number of institutional members. These are national and international statistical organizations interested in supporting research in the IARIW's areas of interest. Institutions wishing to join the IARIW should contact IARIW Executive Director Dr. Andrew Sharpe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IARIW provides a unique forum for interactions among professional statisticians and between professional statisticians and academics in the areas of the definition and measurement of income and wealth and systems of economic, financial and social accounting and their use for economic policy.
The specific privileges of institutional membership are the following:
- Institutional Members have the right to name up to three individuals to be accorded all privileges of regular membership. These individuals receive the IARIW quarterly journal Review of Income and Wealth as well as all other mailings and communications with members; have voting rights in IARIW elections; and have their biographical information included in the on-line membership directory.
- All employees of Institutional Members have free on-line access to all articles published in the Review of Income and Wealth since 1966; receive the member rate for the registration fee at IARIW conferences; and are exempt from the submission fee for submitting papers to the Review of Income and Wealth.
- Institutional Members are acknowledged and listed on the inside back cover of the Review of Income and Wealth.
- Institutional Members are acknowledged and listed on the IARIW website, with a link posted to the Institutional Memberís website.
- Institutional Members are eligible to hold the IARIW General Conference or special conferences.
The International Association for Research in Income and Wealth acknowledges with thanks the institutional support of the organizations listed below, whose generous contributions have assisted greatly in the publication of the Review and in the activities of the Association.